1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to Northern Ireland residents only, aged over 13 with parental permission if under 18 years of age. Comment on the relevant post on our Facebook page and like the Ards Shopping Centre Facebook Page, during the promotional period as set out in clause
3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion closes on Friday 14th February 2020 at 12 noon. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
5. The Promoter, Ards Shopping Centre, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize.
6. The winner will be chosen at random by a Ards Shopping centre representative 14/2/2020. If the winner is under 18 years of age they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for prize pick up.
7. The winner will be notified by a reply to the comment on Facebook following the selection . Their name and entry will be published on www.ardsshoppingcentre.com and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
8. The Promoter will award the prize to the second drawn entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 24 hours period after the prize notification message is sent.
9. The Prize is outlined in the competition post
10. The prize is not transferable or refundable.
11. No prize alternatives will be offered.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
14. The Hamper includes. 2 x Fragrances (PERFUME SHOP, Male & Female), 1 x Bottle of Prosecco & Bunch of Roses (ASDA), 1 x female Pyjama set & 1 x Candle (PRIMARK – can be refunded for correct size), 1 x Teddy & Balloon (CARD FACTORY), 1 x Box of Chocolates.